Saturday, February 23, 2013

Frida Kahlo Painting in Progress!

This is just the beginning stage of my painting in progress. Lovely Frida Kahlo!
 
  I have been dabbling back in my art... going back in forth. Art, oh how it comforts thee! Well this is just to show you the progress that I have made on the latest paintings. I have gotten alot of requests to bring some new frida paintings and others. So this is one of my new ideas that I wanted to put on canvas. I still have lots of details to include in this painting. Especially the owl, dog, and cat. 
 




The flower as you can see is still being thought upon in the thinking process. Don't worry I have a plan. :)




Frida was a lover of animals so why not create a portrait picture of her with some cute loveable animals and pets.

You can view more of my art work here at my teepetalsdesigns website. There is a link to EBSQ art ( the EBSQ art Box) click on this and this will take you to my portfolio to view all of my past art! Its all the way down at the bottom of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!