Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Busy day... Stock of Nesting Dolls Smartphone Wallets

Nesting dolls smartphone Wristlet Wallet


So today was really busy! Lots of cutting, ironing, sewing, and tool applications. With that said,  I was able to make a stock of these today so these are ready to ship out when ordered. This nesting doll fabric seems to be a popular one.I must admit it is an adorable fabric. So when ever I see this fabric available I grab it!

Also today I was in the process of making a pattern of these wallets for the iphone 5, 5s and realized that the iphone 5's fit inside perfectly so if you ordered one of these for your 4, then this should fit your iphone 5.

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!