Wednesday, June 6, 2012

One Line A day 5 Year Memory book for my Blog Planning


I was lucky to discover a Barnes & Nobles gift card that I had tucked away in my wallet. Let's see, it had a whopping $5.02 on it. Cha-Ching! @ $11.00 after my gift card!  Well I decided to stop in Barnes and Nobles and I came across this cute little vintage looking book. It's title One Line a Day A five year memory book. It's sized at 4-1/8 x 6-3/8 in. With 370 pp inside. A little gold marker tassel to hold your place. Although it took me more than a few minutes to figure out how this thing works..... I finally got it together!

You start on todays day and then proceed to the next day. You only use the top rows. This is for the first year (2012) and when that year is out you start on the next row for the next year (2013). This way you can see how you have progress from last year. Compare what you did that day of last year to the same day of this year. Neat-o!! You got 5 years to do this!



Well for me I decided to make this little book my blogger book so that way I can see what I have randomly blogged about. What inspired me, and so on.  They have it also for Q& A's, a Jane-a-day, a mothers line a day, and so-forth

I did see this on amazon and walmart has it online (cheaper) for @ $11.00 or less. But there are other book with different styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!