Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Thinking of getting a NEW Camera.....

Nikon COOLPIX L810 16.1 mp 26x Optical zoom

Boy, do I need a new one. The canon I have is shot! The battery door is taped from using the sd card so much. I miss how they use to have the sd Card slots on the side of the camera. (Those were the days) 

So I have been reviewing, and reviewing, and reviewing, Different cameras and have narrowed it down to a few. Whew! That was a task.... but I admit, It was fun!

So Here are the runner ups!
This one below and the one up top.

Cannon SX30LS


I  think I am leaning towards the one up top... NIKON. But We will have to see. And as you know I will definitely be making a camera case for it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!