Monday, January 16, 2012

Why I love Crocheted and Knitted Things!

This Pixie Hat looks soooo warm! Found this amazing hat at PixieBell!

 Knitters and Crocheters always seem to amaze me with their skills and patience. By the looks of the things that are created out of yarn that would seem to be the two that you would really need. Or maybe its a secret that they have.... hmmm.... superpowers. I love things created out of yarn, they just seem so dag on soft, comfy, and warm! There is definitely nothing like a warm knitted or crochet hat, gloves, scarf, toy..... guess I could go on and on!

Here are some of my favorites:( Plus the One Above!!)
Awwww What a cute Tiny Dragon Amigurumi. ROARRRR! Cute Find At GeekyCuteCrochet

I LOVE these Facial Scrubbies! Saw these at OneStichDesigns






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!