Monday, January 23, 2012

I like to.....PinIt!.....

..........on Pinterest!
Yum-MMMyyyy! Fruit on a stick! One of my Pinterest Finds
What is Pinterest? "Pinterest lets you organize and share all of the beautiful things you find on the web. An online Pinboard. 

I got my first invite From a fellow Etsian on Etsy's Forums. (Shout out to MyStarrrs! Love your Shop and Thanks a bunch!) 

I am slowly learning  and right now.....  OVERWHELMED!!! But in a fabulous way, with all of these beautiful, unique, exquisite, rare, creative, crafty, geeky, great........whew finds! 

I will keep you update on all of the unique finds!!!! So When all else Fails.... PINIT!!!!

These doors are so beautiful. Breathtaking!
These nails are FAB-uLOUS!!! NewsPaper Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!