Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub Couch Find




I was searching for some unique finds and came across this Cast Iron Bathtub Couch! Gosh, I remember these tubs when I was younger and some of my friends have these in their houses til this day. These are so vintage/modern/unique/Artful......and more. The pillows that they added to these just tops it off. 

My favorite part of these beautiful tubs are the claw foots. Another memory of these claw foots were running to the bathroom (when i was small) and hitting my little toes on them. (ouch!!) Back then they made me cry but today I love the history in them.

Now you can check out more design on these Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub at Ruffhouseart .

 Yep, I am dreaming of having one of these!!!!!!




3 comments:

  1. I know. I love these. Such an artistic eye for decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Who would have thought you could turn a vintage bath tub into a beautiful sofa...Love it ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!