Friday, December 30, 2011

New Rowenta Iron - AT LAST!


This was my surprise birthday gift that my husband got for my birthday today. A Rowenta Iron! I have always wanted one of these irons but never broke down and got one. I must admit these are a bit expensive but I have heard that they get the job done. My old iron was a Proctor. It wasn't my favorite but I was able to do what I needed to do. 
Lots of cool features seems to come wih this iron. I am in love with the retractable cord..... no more tripping over it again! It has a self cleaning feature to get rid of mineral and other deposits inside of it. You can also use it as an upright steamer. There is also a bit more great features on this. 

Now to crank this baby up and see how she really works. Will post later and let you know how it worked out for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!