Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturdays Nerdy Geek Glasses Finds

What more can I say.... VINTAGE is in! Especially the Nerdy Geek Glasses! Here are a couple of cool finds that I found while browsing through the quadrillion (is this a word?) unique items on Etsy!


Geek chic glasses acrylic necklace



I thought this was Super Geeky Cute. I found this at Plushable! I notice she had lots and lots of other cute accessories.

Yellow Vintage Cat Eye Glasses or Sunglasses Frames







These glasses are as I would say, Vintage Elegant! I found these at Momandpopsvintage on Etsy.
Oh and I saw this on the front page of Etsy!


storybook time BLACK CAT fun wall art PRINT of nerd painting by tascha 6x6



This has got to be the cutest painting! Look at her cute nerdy glasses. I was able to find this cute artwork on Etsy at Tascha. Her style is amazing!





1 comment:

  1. Gotta love the nerdy glasses!!!
    Thanks for including my print!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!