Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just Finished: My doll sits There, Frida kahlo Fabric Textile Art doll Pillow



Well I finally was able to get some of my Original paintings on these textile fabric art pillows. This is one of them that I have completed. It is from my Original painting, My doll sits there, Frida kahlo. I have a lot of fun making these! These are hand embellished and I have heat set the colors to be sure they stay in place. I think these would look really nice on your couch or propped up on your desk or shelf. I have lots and lots of paintings so I will be having a lot more of these to come. You can see more of this pillow at my Etsy shop: Teetee344art

1 comment:

  1. FRIIDA!! such a good idea to print Frida's face on a throw pillow, i love this and makes me want to hug it for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!