Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shelf Organizing with Hanging Jars




Today I decided to head to A.c.Moore to see what I could get my hands on to help give me some extra space in my craft room. Today must of been my lucky day, to my surprise, the unfinished shelves were 40% off and I was able to print off a 55% off coupon online and use it on the embellishment storage jars. First I spray painted the shelves with some pink (Guess by now you have figured that my favorite color is pink) Spray paint. Next I added some sawtooth hangers to the back of my shelves for hanging. The jars are actually plastic with a metal top so there is not a lot of weight from them. Then I attached the tops using E-6000 glue (I'm becoming a big fan of this glue) and small nails. I replaced the jar bottoms on to the tops and placed a book on top to help the tops dry snug. In the morning she was ready to hang and store all of my Rubber stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I have a million stamps sitting on my craft table and was looking for a way to organize them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Rose Ridge Creations. I am trying to find more storage ideas. My craft room is tiny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!