Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011 Bookkeeping help To stay ORGANIZED!!!



I love creating for my etsy shop but I must admit the bookkeeping part was not my favorite until I came across jjmfinance's shop who offers brilliant and wonderful systems to keep your Etsy shop as he would say "thriving" (I love that word!) The system I love and use is The Basic Bookkeeping system. There is a sheet for time tracking, recording inventory, general bookkeeping ledger, wonderful instruction on using these forms, and more.


I have been able to keep up so far with all of my spending and time....which is a hard one to manage. With the time tracker I am able to pay my self using the time sheet.. I used this page just as clock in and out slips for the work that I have done and completed in my shop. Creating, promoting, advertising, and more. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!


I do see that JJmfinance is now offering "The COmplete Bookkeeping Package" I must admit it is packed with everything that you would need on the bookkeeping side to run your etsy shop! I am not the office loving paperwork type of person but I keep my bookkeeping book with me at all times to be sure that I don't miss entering anything in my ledger. I have seen a big, big, big, difference on how I run my shop and my numbers. Its like breathing.... anything happens in my shop.... I record it in my book.




5 comments:

  1. Good for you! It's good to know these items exist on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! It's good to know these items exist on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just stumbled upon your blog and I have to say I instantly fell in love with your work! Your ideas are amazing!
    I was looking through the items in the shop and was wondering if it is possible to order some of the items but in a different design?

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey

    SisterBatik are your newest follower : ) Found you via Etsy forum - great blog - thank you for sharing.

    Would love you to drop by our blog and show us some love.

    http://sisterbatik.blogspot.com/

    With warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things usually have very effective results when they're neatly planned and organized. It may take more effort, but everything's worth it in the end. Anyway, that complete bookkeeping package is so adorable, especially the floral and polka-dot theme. It's perfect for girl accountants! Hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!