Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Story Behind the Shop Name

I was walking through the Etsy community forum. (well really not walking) but I came across an interesting forum. "What's the story behind your shop name?" A lot of shop owners gives you the run down on how they came up with the name of the shop. I thought this was an awesome and fabulous read. I have been known to browse through Etsy and see a shop with a unique name and wonder how in the world did they come up with that. Maybe the shop you wondered about where the name came from will be in this post. So you can check out the post in the forums here: "What's the Story Behind the shop Name"

Feel free to post the story behind your Etsy shop's name.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!