Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Featured FEATURED FEATURED!




Okay I got a sweet little convo saying that one of my items was featured in a treasury. I know I'm raving about it but I think it's awesome to be included in someone's treasury!!! Yaya was so sweet to include me. So I had to get a screenshot of her beautiful Treasury. Love all of her picks!

Had to take a peek at Yayahandicraft's shop and my favorite was the baby purple slippers!!
Oh and if you are wondering how i did the screen shot, Check out my tutorial post on how to create one here: http://teepetals.blogspot.com/2009/05/tutorial-how-to-take-screen-shot-using.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! You have a so beautiful blog!!! Congrats!! The best wishes for you and all your dreams!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!