Sunday, June 20, 2010

STickers in the shop...Am I becoming Obsessed with Stickers?


Since I have been buying alot of stickers recently I have decided to create my own since I do have a stash of alot of stationary papers! So I guess you know with all that said you can see that half of my day today has been dedicated to creating this quirky stickers. Let's see robots, aliens, flowers, school buses, and more. You can view more of them and get your hands on some of these at my etsy shop.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/teepetals?section_id=7124781
Also did I mention that it was a scorcher outside today in VA!

1 comment:

  1. I love stickers too!! I always buy them but I don't really have much need for them so they sit around. At least they look pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!