Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Plush Pillow/Doll Art

I finally rambled my brain together and figured out what I was going to do with this fresh roll of printable cotton poplin fabric that I just got. Now for the thinking process I thought... Plushies, plushies,plushies!!! Thinking of making full dolls but doing a test run to see how these pillow/dolls come out first. I do add a little hand embellishing to enhance these plushies and then heat seat them. All of these plushies are from my older paintings that I have sold on Etsy or Ebay. This here is from my Original Acrylic painting "Fairy x-ing.

Pillow pillow doll

This one below is from another older Painting "Parrot-dise, Frida Kahlo"

Pillow pillow paradise



1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!