Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Frida Kahlo Pencil Journey

Today I began to go on another drawing journey with my new prismacolor pencils. I love doing the Aceo's but wanted to start going a little bit bigger in picture size with these pencils. This size is from a 6" x 6" (15.2x 15.2cm) Bristol paper pad. I am normally into acylic paints but I seem to be starting to really fall in love with these prismacolor pencils. I must admit they do take practice and they are like no other pencils on the market (now if you know some other pencils that equal up to these, please do let me know) :) ! So this is what I've gotten so far. As you can see, there is lots and lots more to do.


HALF WAY THERE TO THE FINISH!


A a a atypepad frida half drawing


So after a feww hmmmm's and uhhhhhh's, I finally got all of my colors together that I wanted to use for the final finishing piece and put them all together. What a nice collaboration! So now for the finishing piece Tadahh.....





FINISHED!





A a a atypepad frida finished drawing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!