Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Budget Books Back in Production!




Well since these little books were really popular, I have decided to bring these back. Yes they are back in production. So I have been working non-stop (except for when I'm Blogging or hanging around in the forums on Etsy (ADDICTIVE :D) to get these books printed and assembled together. You can find these In my Teepetal's Shop: http://www.teepetals.etsy.com/. They start at January's date so I am going to allow those that get this book after January to place a request for the month that they need to start their new books on when the new year comes in. For example If you Start this book in February when December comes around your going to need your book to start in February because your January budget sheets are empty! Hopefully this will help in using your book to the fullest! Oh and that won't be an extra charge for that....no way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!