Monday, June 22, 2009

Entreprenuers community for Etsy shop Businesses


I have been checking out this site called http://www.startupnation.com/ . This site is said to be by entreprenuers for entreprenuers. It's a wealth of information, so you just have to make the time to check out everything on there. They update regularly so there is always fresh contents on there. Its free to join and the people on there are really friendly and willing to help you with your small business concerns. There is a community & forum available to connect with others that are in the same business or learning just like you. I also noticed that they also allow you to send press releases. You can subscribe to their email which I do so that I get the scoop on new business info tips that they send out. I could keep talking about but it will be better for you to see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!