Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Camera On the way!


Well my other camera Pink panasonic lumix, has taken a turn for the worse. She's gone. What happen? Its a long story. But I do have a replacement coming. The Canon Powershot. She should be here tommorow. Thought I would post this for those that are searching for a camera to take great pictures of their products. I will also try to give some tips on getting your pictures to look professional with the white backgrounds. So I will be testing her out and letting you know how she works. I have lots of items I have been holding to list so you get to see the new pictures I take with it. Here she is:

5 comments:

  1. Nice Camera! I have a panasonic and really like it, don't know how all the features work, but it takes nice pictures!
    Have fun with the new one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am OBSESSED with my camera, and it just broke. I almost passed out. I really have to invest in a nice digital!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool new camera! Enjoy it!

    Thanks for posting on my etsy promo thread. That's how I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that one.. It's good but make sure to buy a bigger memory card & tons of batteries, they get eaten up quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I use a Nikon coolpix, it's cheap but has super good Macro facility. After years of trying to perfect photographing on a white background, I finally found the best solution. Don't do it. I now only photo on a beautiful peace of wood. If I ever loose this peice of wood, my world will implode. ha. I even used to use a guy in NY who was a photogapher for Japanese Vogue, the shots were really amazing, but it just became cost prohibitive. Great post.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahhickey10

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!