Thursday, May 7, 2009

Favorite Finds to "Go Green"



These days people are doing the "Go Green" thing. Going green is a great way to be earth friendly. There are a lot of places that you can find online and offline that sell products to help cutback on the usage of paper, plastic, and other produced items that affect the earth. I have been on the search to find "go green" products to continue my journey of doing the "green" thing. To get you started here are a few finds that I thought you would enjoy!
These cute little ECO sandwhich saks to the left can be found at http://www.wastenotsaks.etsy.com/ for $7.50
These saks come in a variety of beautiful 100% cotton fabric designs. You will also find that the inside is lined with water and stain resistant nylon. This allows you to easily wipe and reuse these for tommorow's lunch. Wastenotsaks also creates 12" x 12" deli wrap saks (pictured below) to hold you sandwhiches.... now how unique is that. Now for the money saving, she does give you some information on how much you could be saving which made me think hmmmm... she's right. Why not? It's Earth friendly, unique, money saver, and stylish, all in one. So instead of the same old plastic sandwhich bag everyday you can carry your snacks in style while saving some cash in your pockets. I must admit this will definetly be one of my items to add to my "go green" collection. This will be definetly be worth the money.
.

2 comments:

  1. those sandwich sacs are soo cute! ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and so cute! I'm off to check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!