Friday, May 15, 2009

Deal On bubble Mailers


Have you been getting you bubbled shipping envelopes from Walmart, Staples, or praying that you would catch them on sale? Well I have found a place where you can get them for a good deal. http://www.royalmailers.com/ . At first I thought that this wasn't legit but I placed my order and got my bubbled envelopes in no time. I ordered the 50 pieces Kraft-Air bubbled self seal envelopes for $18.49. Here is the link to the page: http://www.royalmailers.com/Bubble-Mailers.html I was more excited when I saw on the site that they were created with Golden Kraft recycle paper exterior. Now on the site they say "free shipping" on every purchase, which I thought was a steal of a deal. So for the best part they accept PayPal! Yipppeeeee!


Now for those that sell art prints, notecards, or stationary paper. They do offer ridgid "Stay Flat" mailers. Here is the link to the page: http://www.royalmailers.com/Rigid-Mailers.html I have ordered some of these and it is the really sturdy mailers. The good thing is that they are "self-sealing" and glossy for the professional look. I ordered the 50 pieces for $24.99 with free shipping and got them in no time. They do have more than what I've told you about. You might just want to hop over there and see if you can save some moolahhh(money) in your pocket! Here is the link again: http://www.royalmailers.com/
If you know any other sites that offer good deals on shipping products feel free to post them here in the comments.

10 comments:

  1. I did the exact same thing and I absolutely love them!! I will be getting all of my shipping supplies from them, so cheap and fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I will definitely check out this site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link...I am needing to restock so off to visit their site. I love that they take PayPal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i ordered these a while back! I love them. I ordered the 100 pack and they are great and I only had to pay $20! Fast shipping too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keesbabylove, yes my 1st order was 100 for $20.00. I wonder why they changed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the tip. I didn't know it... :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good info~ they get expensive buying them individually! I try to recycle them as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh awesome! thanks for the dl. love your blog btw... shall be following you now!

    http://mustardseedbycarollai.blogspot.com
    carollai.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for that link! I definitely could use more bubble mailers...at a good price!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right now, uneekmailers.com has a promo for 5% off plus free shipping on their mailers. I picked up enough to last through Xmas. The code is Halloween5. They are the same quality as the ones I got from Royalmailers but cheaper priced.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!