Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Budget TO-A-TEE Journals


Since I have decided to try spending my money more wisely I decided to brain storm on making me a budget type journal book. Something that would work but also be cute and purse size to keep my budget at my fingertips. Well after lots of brainstorming and working with my software program for hours and hours I finally came up with these cute little budget journal books. I have been able to keep up with what I owe, paid, and funds that I have left over at the end of the month. So since these have worked for me I decided to create more and let others have a chance to try and enjoy these. I have all sorts of different papers to cover the fronts of these budget journals. Also thinking of listing all of my paper design choices on my flickr for those that would like to have one in the design of their choice. You can view more of these cute little books in my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5177688&section_id=6035869 The owl designs seem to be going really fast.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love your journals! (I do bookbinding as well.) Do you design and print the pages yourself? Very cool ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. addictivecreative
    I design and print these my self on my laser printer. It took a little bit to get the design to print on the page just right but it all worked out. Thanks so much for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!