Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Brand Your Creations


Looking for quality woven labels can turn out to be a really huge task. I know I have brought labels from alot of companies, trying to find that special label that would work perfect with my creations that I sew. Some companies let you order a trial pack of what they offer and some don't. After going through a wave of trialing I have found that http://www.namemaker.com/ labels work the best for me while helping me keep some cash in my pocket. These labels considering the cost of most woven labels are set at an affordable price. If you subscribe to their mailing list, they do send you discounts to your email address. You can order these as sew in labels or iron-on labels. The iron-on labels are more useful for my projects so I am such a repeat buyer for these. The glue adheres pretty well along with no frailing of the labels when you cut them down to the size you need.

The only downside of these are that they take up to six weeks to get them in your hands. I have a system that I use to help prevent from running out. I order 50 labels at a time. When I have 25 labels left I reorder. I usually get to take advantage of a 20% off or 25% off coupons they send to my email address.

3 comments:

  1. what a great post, i'm going to have my wife read it, she sews and creates, thanks much. n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I'll have to go and check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The labels are perfect! They're very clear to read and look awesome! Well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!