Saturday, November 15, 2008

May I have a receipt please? COOL FINDS

Are you sending receipts with your etsy orders? The reason I ask is because I have found an etsy shop that creates these cute professional receipts. I just placed my order for another set of these pads. Boy, do I love them! These pads come in different colors like blue, pink, and purple. I'm sure there is more colors to choose from. She has also a included a "Friendly Reminder" reorder form when you start to get really low and it's time to reorder. These come at a very reasonable price and it fits into my etsy shop budget. You know me I am all over that budget thing. So now the question is where can you find these unique receipt pads? Check out purplehug's Etsy shop at http://www.purplehug.etsy.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!