Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lucky OWL find

I know that some say that owls are not "in" anymore but these little owl charms caught my eye while shopping for more fabrics. As you know me I had to find something to do with them. I thought this would be super to add to my large zippy pouches with the import owl fabric. I only was able to grab a few of these owls that they had left....seems to me these things sold out really fast. This cutie was in the shop but now she has found a home. Do keep an eye on the shop if this one catches your eye because sometimes I do get lucky in finding more of the materials I used to create my older designs! WOOT WOOT!!

1 comment:

  1. Cuteee owls! The charm really does add a nice touch to the pouch!
    ~Mannie, MVincent.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!